Youth Group is a wonderful way to teach 6th-12th Graders the value of service and faith fellowship.
NO NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF CHURCH TO PARTICIPATE!
Youth Group activities include:
- A monthly community service activity (ie: supporting Heart and Soul Soup Kitchen, Community Missions, raking leaves and community clean-up) often with the JOY Team
- Fun and games (lunch together most Sundays, “lock-in” slumber parties at church, camping and kayaking, ice skating, bowling, and so much more!)
- Mission Trip (Youth travel to a different city to experience and address the needs of other communities. This week of service transforms the lives of teens as they learn how much need there is in the world and how they can truly create change)
- Presbyterian Youth Triennium (A national conference for youth to deepen their faith that takes place every three years. The next Triennium is July 2019)
- Fundraisers to support Mission Trip and Triennium (car washes, rummage sale, bake sales, etc)
For more information, please contact the church office or Michelle Phelps